Here's a list of all terms used in this document.
- Case Management: case management, including creation of documents, receiving and sending
- Case: a document used for grouping of other documents. Cases are shared by all users receiving it. Any change applied to it will impact all receivers.
- Case Item: a document to be sent, holding the relevant metadata. This information is shared by all users receiving it. Any change appliled to it will impact all receivers. A CaseItem can not be distributed without a Case.
- Mailbox: the main container for case links received and sent. Also, it holds additional metadata: profiles having access to a given mailbox, the owner of the mailbox, the type of mailbox, a list of favourite recipients and other settings.
- CaseLink: an entry in a case folder, representing sending or receiving information. Also, it holds a reference to the shared cases or case items that are sent.
Nuxeo Case Management is a high-level application providing an array of generic features related to Case Management. Some of these features will be used as is by client projects, but others will need to be customized.
The application should be designed so that it's easy to customize some parts of the application. It should also state clearly what is inherent to it and cannot be changed.
The main class entry can be found here and here.