Nuxeo Marketplace is Nuxeo's ECM application store. It offers plugins and packages that enable you to easily add features to your Nuxeo application. Packages are listed by products (Nuxeo DM, Nuxeo DAM), and by categories (workflow, collaborative tools...).
The list of available packages is available to everyone, but only Connect subscribers can install them on their application, after they have registered their instances. As a Connect user, you can also comment on packages.
The Marketplace offers packages aimed at developers and other that provide new features to end-users. On the following pages, you'll find the documentation for functional Nuxeo packages available from the Marketplace:
The list of all Marketplace packages is here.
Each package has a dedicated page on the Marketplace, that describes the feature the package enables, if there are prerequisites, etc. Here is the information available about the packages from the Marketplace:
- Production state: Indicates if the package is approved by Nuxeo or is still in testing phase.
- Certification status: Indicates if the packages has been certified by Nuxeo or not.
- Vendor support: Indicates if the package is covered by Nuxeo Connect support contracts.
- Type: Possible types are: addons will provide new features, hot-fixes provide corrections, and studio packages install your Studio customizations in your instance.
- Last version: Most recent version number of the plugin.
- Updated: Date on which the package was last updated.
- Target platforms: Nuxeo applications on which you can install the package.
- License: License applied to the package.
- Categories: List of categories the package belongs to.
- Rating: Comments on the package.
- Vendor: Name of the person or company who developed the package.
- Package dependencies: indicates if there are some requirements for the package to be correctly installed.
- Hot-reload support: Indicates if the plugin is immediately functional (ie, no server reboot required).