The Digital Asset Management module of the Nuxeo Platform helps marketing and brand managers catalogue, process, store, retrieve, and distribute rich media content, including images, audio, and video.
Streamlining these tasks enables creative users to focus on ideas and design by freeing them from resource-intensive content control tasks.
The Digital Asset Management module adds the following features to the Platform:
- An intuitive experience, designed for creative users
- Improved productivity, with the automation and streamlining of routine tasks
- A trusted repository, designed for secure and easy scaling as projects expand
- Adaptability, with Nuxeo Studio, a configuration and customization environment
- Interoperability, with a CMIS-enabled platform
Digital Asset Management is a packaged module of the Nuxeo Platform. The Platform is CMIS-enabled, thus ensuring that all of its modules benefit from the interoperability capabilities of the underlying platform. What does this mean? Organizations can safely invest in any number of CMIS-compliant Web Content Management offerings, and be assured that their rich media assets are easily distributed to create an engaging web experience.
Download the latest release of Nuxeo DAM from http://www.nuxeo.com/downloads/.
The Nuxeo Platform Installation Guide helps you install the Nuxeo Platform and its Digital Asset Management and run it.
The Digital Asset Management User Guide describes the digital asset management features available in the Platform DAM module.