Welcome on the Nuxeo Platform documentation wiki. The Nuxeo Platform is a software platform for building content apps, whose development is driven by the Nuxeo company under LGPL license. Sources can be found on GitHub and ready-to-install products can be downloaded our website.
This documentation is maintained by Nuxeo. You can become a contributor and help us provide quality content to the Nuxeo Platform community.
You can find:
- A Developer/Architect documentation: To understand what is the Nuxeo Platform, what you can do with it, its architecture and how to customize and extend it. You will find formal documentation as well as tutorials and how-tos.
- An Installation and Administration documentation, that covers simple as well as advanced topics regarding the setup of Nuxeo in all the compatible environments.
- User Guides, that provide screenshots and step-by-step instructions for using our out-of-the-box product and its additional modules.
You will also find the documentation of:
- Nuxeo Studio, the Nuxeo Platform online configuration tool for implementing your business logic. Nuxeo Studio can be accessed from Nuxeo Connect with user account created when registering Nuxeo product, or by filling the trial form.
- Nuxeo IDE, an Eclipse plugin for improving your development productivity with the Nuxeo Platform.
- Nuxeo Core Dev Guide, a documentation space for people willing to be Nuxeo Platform contributors.
Finally, since the Nuxeo Platform project is huge and we know you don't always have time to perform a systematic review of the documentation, we provide a series of quick start guides to help you bootstrap your knowledge acquisition on a specific angle or guide you through your project. The list is rather short right now but will be completed soon, stay tuned.
- Guide to Nuxeo Platform customization for document management use cases,
- Guide to Nuxeo Platform customization for case management use cases,
- Frequent technical considerations for starting a project.
The documentation is versioned following the Nuxeo Platform release cycle. The on-going documentation listed bellow corresponds to the documentation of the latest released version of the Nuxeo Platform and we snapshot the pages once a year for archiving the documentation of each LTS version of the Nuxeo Platform.
We provide a downloadable version of the documentation (in PDF format).