After having gone through an architecture tour in the previous section, this section focuses on providing an extensive documentation on the various modules of the platform. You will learn all the required theoretical knowledge and find some useful snippets of code.
- Extension points configuration — Inside the Nuxeo Platform, pretty much everything is about extension points. Extension points are used to let you contribute XML files to the Nuxeo components. This section explains the basic steps to contribute a new XML file to an extension point.
- Repository features — This chapter encompasses features related to the repository: the concepts used for documents types, how to retrieve documents, how to version them, how to add security policies to access documents, how tags work.
- Authentication and User Management
- REST API — Nuxeo REST API is available on a Nuxeo Platform server at the following URL: http://localhost:8080/nuxeo/api/v1/*. We made available an API playground to help you understand the endpoints and have a try:
- Other Repository APIs — This section is about the SOAP bridge, CMIS and WebDAV APIs, as well as URLs to use when downloading a binary content.
- Directories and Vocabularies
- Using the Java API Serverside — This page explains how to use the Nuxeo Java API.
- Automation — In this section you'll find information on how to use the Automation service, how to contribute a new chain, a new operation, etc.
- Workflow — This page and its subpages explain all the concepts and provide a documentation on how the workflow engine works.
- Back-Office UI Framework — This chapter presents the different ways to customize what is displayed on the default application.
- WebEngine (JAX-RS)
- Other Services
- Other UI Frameworks — Nuxeo uses several UI frameworks beside the default JSF technology.
- Additional Modules — This chapter presents how to apprehend and customize the additional packages available on the Nuxeo Platform, typically from the Nuxeo Marketplace.
- Advanced topics
Page: Extension points configuration Page: Repository features Page: Authentication and User Management Page: REST API Page: Other Repository APIs Page: Directories and Vocabularies Page: Using the Java API Serverside Page: Automation Page: Workflow Page: Back-Office UI Framework Page: WebEngine (JAX-RS) Page: Other Services Page: Other UI Frameworks Page: Additional Modules Page: Packaging Page: Advanced topics