In workspaces, you can create and manage your documents in folders.
There are two types of folders: regular folders and ordered folders. The difference between the two folder types is the way content is sorted.
Regulars folders, called "Folders", have the same behavior as workspaces. In a folder, you can:
- create documents and do all the actions available on them (edit, approve, manage relations, etc)
- manage access rights,
- subscribe to and manage alerts,
- manage the folder's trash.
Like in a workspace, you can use drag & drop to create content in a folder.
Ordered folders are folders in which you can change the content's order.
An ordered folder has the same presentation as a regular folder, but it has some additional buttons below the content table:
- Move up
- Move down
- Move to top
- Move to bottom
To change the content's order:
- Select a document using the checkbox on the left.
The move buttons are available.
- Click on the move button you need.
- The document is moved in the list of documents available in the folder.
|Moving documents restrictions|
You can move one document at a time. If you select more than one document, the move buttons will deactivate.
|Want to customize this document type?|
Page: Override existing document types