All vocabularies editable from the user interface are listed in the vocabularies management interface.
Depending on the version of Nuxeo DM you use, you won't access the vocabularies the same way
To consult a vocabulary or its entries:
Vocabulary entries parameters
Unique identifier for the vocabulary entry. The ID is not displayed to users.
This field is only displayed on hierarchical vocabularies second level. It indicates to which 1st level entry the current value is linked.
Value of the entry that will be displayed to users on the application.
Indicates if the entry should be displayed in the available values on edition.
Indicates the rank of the entry in the vocabulary.
When you modify a vocabulary, you can add new entries, edit or delete them.
To add an entry to a vocabulary:
- DMDOC:Consult the vocabulary to add an entry to.
- Click on the Add a new vocabulary entry link.
The entry creation form is displayed under the link.
- Fill in the entry creation form.
- Click on the Add button.
The new entry is displayed in the list of the vocabulary entries.
To modify a vocabulary entry:
- DMDOC:Consult the vocabulary in which you want to edit the entry.
Click on the Modify button corresponding to the entry you want to modify.
The entry modification form is displayed.
- Edit the entries properties.
- Click on the Save button.
The list of the vocabulary entries is displayed.
To delete vocabulary entry:
- DMDOC:Consult the vocabulary to delete an entry from.
- Click on the Delete button of the entry to erase.
- On the window that pops up, click on the OK button.
The entry is permanently erased. The list of the vocabulary entries is displayed.