The different sub-tabs are:
- Host: provides information about the computer on which the Nuxeo Platform is installed. This is also where you can easily restart Nuxeo, using the Restart server button.
- Nuxeo distribution: provides information on the version of the Nuxeo Platform you are using.
- Setup: enables you to change your application's configuration, such as where the logs are stored, or the default port. Some examples are available on the Configuration examples and Recommended configurations pages. This tab enables you to perform the same configuration modification as you can do manually by editing the nuxeo.conf file.
- Repository statistics: provides some statistics about the content of your application (how many documents, how many versions, size of the biggest folder...).
- Repository binaries: computes statistics on the binaries and enables you to delete the unused ones (deleted from the UI but still stored on the server).
This section of the Admin Center enables administrators to have information and statistics on how the application is used.
The default Activity subtabs are:
- Users sessions: provides information on who is logged in to the Platform.
- Events: Lists the events that occurred on the platform. You can filter this list to only get the events from a specific user or only events from a specific category.
- Background work: provides information on the asynchronous tasks performed by the server, such as video conversion when a video is imported.
You can connect your Nuxeo instance with your Nuxeo Connect account. This enables you to manage your Support tickets from your Nuxeo
application, to install hotfixes and to connect your Nuxeo instance to the Nuxeo Marketplace and use any addon you want.
- The Nuxeo Connect registration status tab is where you can register your instance, if you haven't done it earlier from the setup wizard. When you have already registered, it displays your contract's and instance's information.
- The Nuxeo Connect tickets tab will display the list of JIRA issues linked to your contract. This feature is not yet available, but you can see all your JIRA issues from the My support cases view on the Nuxeo Connect website.
This section of the Admin Center provides all the updates you can need (updates and
hotfixes, Nuxeo Marketplace
addons, direct access to your Nuxeo Studio
customizations, local packages).
- The Nuxeo software updates tab displays the hotfixes available for your Nuxeo version and the updates for the packages you have installed.
- The Nuxeo Studio tab enables you to update your application with your Nuxeo Studio customizations.
- The Private packages tab displays the lists of packages specific to your project, hence private: the Studio customizations and possible packaged customizations done outside Studio.
- The Packages from Nuxeo Marketplace displays the list of all available packages.
- The Local packages tab displays the packages (hotfixes, addons, Studio customization) you have downloaded and that are either ready to be installed or already installed.
This section of the Admin Center enables administrators to monitor some technical information and display messages to users.
- The Administrative Statuses tab is the place from which you can display messages to the application's users, make the application unavailable or to make SMTP services unavailable.
- The Probes tab enables you to check the access to the SQL repositories, LDAP directory and the local Nuxeo instance.
- The Nuxeo Event Bus displays statistics about the processing of listeners.
- The Shell tab enables users to use the Nuxeo Shell.
Users & groups
This section enables administrators to create, edit, delete users and groups of users.
From this section, administrators can customize and adapt the values displayed in lists in the application.
This section gives administrators access to Nuxeo Themes, that enables them to create new themes for the application.
This section enables administrators to manage the different workflows available (including your customized workflows from Studio) and especially to define for which users the workflow is available.
Document Management module tabs
The Document Management module adds the tabs below.
New Activity tab: Activity charts
Installing the Document Management module on the Nuxeo Platform adds a new tab in the Activity section of the Admin Center, called Activity charts. As its name stands it, it displays graphical charts showing how the activity on the server evolved.
OAuth / Open Social
- The Server key tabs shows the Nuxeo certificate that is required by other applications.
- The Services providers and Services providers tokens tabs enable to declare external applications to which the Nuxeo Platform will connect.
- The Consumers and Consumers tokens tabs enable to declare external applications that will connect to the Nuxeo Platform.
This section enables administrators to define the dashboard displayed by default to users and to add new gadgets.
Social Collaboration module tabs
The Social Collaboration module adds the tabs below.
From this section, administrators can manage invitations to workspaces.
- From the User registration requests tab, they can validate, refuse or revive requests to invite external people to access the Platform.
- From the Configuration tab, they can define how the invitation system should behave (limiting invitations to users that already have a user account for instance).
This tab is also available without the Social Collaboration module when you install the Nuxeo Platform User Registration addon.
This sectionenables administrators to manage the creation of new social workspaces.