What's New in Web UI for LTS 2021 (version 3.0.11)
Adds the option to append values to multivalued properties in the context of a bulk edit form.
Append Values Option in Bulk Edit
When bulk editing a multivalued field, users could only replace all values with their new selection, not add more values to the existing ones. In this iteration, we are providing a new option to add additional values into a multivalued field in the context of a bulk edit form.
The following options are now available:
- Don't change value(s)
- Replace with
- Add value(s) (new, multivalued fields only)
- Empty value(s) (non-required fields only)
This new option is available transparently as soon as you install this new version of Web UI.
Rich Text Editor Height Management
The rich text editor had a fixed height, which made it difficult to write long pieces of content using it. We updated the element and are now allowing to configure the height of the
nuxeo-html-editor inside the
nuxeo-note-editor element using a new css variable:
- Web UI prevents from creating a vocabulary entry with whitespaces only in the id field.
- The links to users and groups in the Task box correctly redirects to the user/group page.
- In the Administration > Vocabularies screen, vocabulary entries will take the full width of the page to make long entries readable and to provide consistency with other screens.
- When managing users, vocabulary properties display the vocabulary entry label when possible.
- The fulltext field is cleared when switching between saved searches.
- Document lists are correctly managed in Nuxeo Spreadsheet Editor.
- Columns in a nuxeo-data-table are displayed without conflicting with the Parameters icon in lower resolution screens.
- Column settings stick when opening a new tab.
- A proper message is displayed when the title validation fails when saving a new search.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.