This page mentions what's new. Refer to the upgrade notes to transition to this version.
What's New in Web UI for LTS 2021 (version 3.0.17)
This release improves accessibility.
Accessibility Related Changes
Focus was put on the:
WCAG 2.1 4.1.3: status messages (level AA)
WCAG 2.1 1.4.3 minimum contrast (level AA) and 1.4.11 non-text contrast (level AA)
accessibility criteria in order to improve Nuxeo Web UI general readability for users with limited vision and / or using a screen reader.
Other Noteworthy Accessibility Improvements
The following items have improved contrast:
- Nuxeo tree browse icons.
- Saved searches dropdown.
- File size indication when viewing a document.
- Breadcrumb items
- Input labels
- Unselected tabs
- View mode selection when icon is active
- Activity time when viewing a document
- File size indication during import
- Collections view
- Number of search results
The following items are properly announced by a screen reader:
- Number of selected results.
- Collapse / expand metadata layout icon name and state.
- Select all status.
- Suggestion loading / no results found information.
- Quick search button state.
- Drawer buttons expanded status.
- Search results loading in queue view and listing.
- Nuxeo-document-tree loading state.
- Selected item in queue view during search.
- File upload progress.
Other Noteworthy Changes
- The access to user profile is denied to non admins.
- Web UI works correctly with strict CSP headers.
- When selecting many items from a dropdown in the spreadsheet editor, all of them are visible easily.
- Select all checkbox is unselected when using the "clear" link in the status bar.
- Save Search dialog is correctly displayed on mobile phones.
- The content of the grid view takes correctly into account the sort.
- Tags are displayed without stretching the text.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.