This page mentions what's new. Refer to the upgrade notes to transition to this version.
What’s New in Web UI for LTS 2021 (Version 3.0.18)
This release helps differentiating views from downloads in the activity and audit.
Differentiate Views from Downloads (Beta)
The audit and activity better reflect actions done in Web UI.
When visiting a document, the activity tab shows this action as a view. Activities are registered as a download only when clicking on a download button.
In the history tab and in the audit, views are distinguished by a specific comment. The action performed is still shown as a download because a download technically happens at the server level.
This feature is in beta state and works on a limited scope at this stage. Images and videos are supported (independently from the document type being used). Support for other file types will come in a future update.
Other Noteworthy Changes
- Accessibility: drawer buttons can be accessed and used with a keyboard.
- The group id is displayed in the column "identifier" in the table "Nested groups".
- The Edit popup keeps the same width when many entries are added to a suggestion field.
- The Search form is responsive after (un)trashing documents from results.
- When adding a long description while adding documents to a collection, the "Cancel" and "Add" buttons remain accessible on screen.
- In tables, dropdown width is wide enough to fit long values.
- Dropdown list does not overlap when sorting results in the search screen.
- The loaded document remains on page without re-fetching when the Queue View scrolls up.
- The "Saved searches" dropdown opens under the Search Filters input field even when it contains searches with long names.
- When adding a value in a custom multivalued field, the add entry popup disappears after the value is added.
- nuxeo-tag elements are fully displayed in table-cells.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.