Nuxeo IDE enables you to code new features, that can be complementary to your Studio customizations. Typically, you can use Nuxeo IDE to develop new Automation operations, that want to leverage in the Nuxeo Studio automation chain builder. Just like you can browse your Nuxeo Studio project from Nuxeo IDE, you can also use your operation in Nuxeo Studio.
To upload your operations in Nuxeo Studio:
- If you haven't yet, configure a Nuxeo Connect account.
- From the Studio view, click on the icon (Export operations). A window called Select projects to scan opens.
- Select the Studio project to which you want to upload the operation.
- Select the Nuxeo IDE project that holds the operations to export.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the operations you want to export to Nuxeo Studio and click on the Finish button.