The Nuxeo Dev Tools browser extension places some of the more commonly performed actions in the Nuxeo Platform at the administrator's fingertips in a popup window in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
The Nuxeo Dev Tools extension requires Nuxeo Platform 8.2 and above.
Installation from the Stores
Building from GitHub
Alternatively you can build from our GitHub repository:
$ git clone [email protected]:nuxeo/nuxeo-chrome-extension.git $ cd nuxeo-chrome-extension $ npm install && bower install $ gulp build:<browser>
- Hot Reload on related Studio project
- Link to Studio project
- Link to Automation Documentation
- Restart server
- Rebuild Elasticsearch Index
- Connect to API Playground
- Toggle Automation Call Tracing
- Useful Links menu
- Document Search with JSON export (search with path, GUID or file name)
- One-click JSON export of document in current active tab
- Multiple Nuxeo projects are not supported.
- The extension is only active when a Nuxeo instance in the current active tab.
- The Hot Reload and Go To Studio buttons are only active when a Studio project is associated with the current Nuxeo server.
- CORS config must be activated in your Nuxeo server to connect to your repository on API Playground.
Planned improvements for the browser extension:
You can also give us your feedback and suggestions through our feedback portal.