The Nuxeo Dev Tools browser extension places some of the more commonly performed actions in the Nuxeo Platform at the administrator's fingertips in a popup window in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
The Nuxeo Dev Tools extension requires Nuxeo Platform 8.2 and above.
Alternatively you can build from our GitHub repository:
$ git clone [email protected]:nuxeo/nuxeo-browser-extension.git $ cd nuxeo-browser-extension $ npm install && bower install $ gulp build:<browser>
- Hot Reload on related Studio project
- Link to Studio project
- Link to Automation Documentation
- Restart server
- Rebuild Elasticsearch Index
- Connect to API Playground
- Toggle Automation Call Tracing
- Useful Links menu
- Document Search with JSON export (search with path, GUID or file name)
- One-click JSON export of document in current active tab
- Multiple Nuxeo projects are not supported.
- The extension is only active when a Nuxeo instance in the current active tab.
- The Hot Reload and Go To Studio buttons are only active when a Studio project is associated with the current Nuxeo server.
- CORS config must be activated in your Nuxeo server to connect to your repository on API Playground.