- Check that common properties are set as prefetched.
- If you don't want to match proxies in your query add a "
AND ecm:isProxy = 0" clause
If you don't use proxy at all deactivate them at the repository level inside the
<proxies enabled="false" />
If you are doing NXQL query that involve custom schema you may need to add custom index to make the request efficient. You can trace the slow NXQL queries using NXP-14845.
- Use groups to manage ACL. Adding a user to a group is free, but adding a user in an ACL at the root level has a cost because optimized read ACLs need to be recomputed.
- Consider disabling the OS swapping (sudo swapoff -a) or try to lower the swapiness (vm .swappiness = 1)
- Check the network latency between the application and the database.
- Configure ImageMagick to use a single thread.
- Monitor everything, JVM, GC, VCS cache hit ratio, database, system.