Nuxeo Support and Cloud teams are available to support issues that arise as teams begin deploying changes and using the platform.
Typical Nuxeo Cloud support requests include:
- Data restoration from Production to Pre-Production.
- Deployment of Marketplace Packages, 3rd party services, or Configuration changes.
The Nuxeo support team provides first level support to evaluate all issues and route to the appropriate teams, including Nuxeo Cloud.
Nuxeo is available 24x7 to support site availability issues. If other issues are found, the team will address them following our standard customer support SLA’s depending on subscription level.
When filling a JIRA Ticket, there are some important aspects:
- There are 3 JIRA Issue types for Nuxeo Cloud requests:
- Nuxeo Cloud Deployments
- Nuxeo Cloud Outages
- Nuxeo Cloud Incidents
- Nuxeo logs, configuration parameters and Marketplace Package versions are not required for the creation of Nuxeo Cloud support issues.
- If the issue identified, is related to a recent deployment or configuration change, please identify this in the support ticket.
- Screenshots, reproduction steps and any additional context is always useful.
Our standard Production and Pre-Production Environment Maintenance window is 7 days a week:
- EU customers: 12AM - 2AM CET
- US customers: 12AM - 2AM EST
- Japan Customers: 12AM - 2AM JST
Maintenance windows are available to the Nuxeo Cloud team 7 days a week to support regular updates including Hotfixes, new Marketplace packages, Infrastructure update or Security patches. They are typically used 1-2 times per month.
Nuxeo Cloud applies Nuxeo LTS Hotfixes to all cloud environments the first and second week of each month during the maintenance window. Nuxeo Cloud customer contacts are emailed 1 week before the Hotfix deployment takes place.
Our standard deployment is:
- Pre-Prod: First Thursday of the Month
- Prod: Second Thursday of the Month
The standard maintenance window may also be used to apply updates to 3rd party services, infrastructure or security patches. We notify customer contacts via email before these take place.