Nuxeo Connect Report Tools Web is a Nuxeo addon that provides a graphical interface to use the nuxeoctl command
connect-report. This command is available by default in the Nuxeo Platform and enables you to gather information that can be useful to understand the environment in which a bug or a problem can be reproduced.
nuxeoctl connect-report command and the Nuxeo Command Report Tools Web user interface gather information about your Nuxeo Platform server in a JSON file, so that you can easily forward this information to the Nuxeo support team.
The concatenated information include:
- Information about your server version
- The list of Nuxeo Packages on your server
- Environment information via JVM MBeans
- Information about your server configuration (templates, etc.)
- The list of contributions deployed on your server
As an administrator, go to
http://NUXEO_SERVER/nuxeo/site/connect-tools/ and follow the instructions displayed.