- Check that common properties are set as prefetched (see org.nuxeo.ecm.core.schema.TypeService--configuration and org.nuxeo.ecm.core.schema.TypeService--doctype).
- If you don't want to match proxies in your query, add a
AND ecm:isProxy = 0clause.
If you don't use proxies at all, deactivate them at the repository level by adding inside the
<repository>tag the following:
If you are doing NXQL query that involve custom schema you may need to add custom index to make the request efficient. You can trace the slow NXQL queries using NXP-14845.
- Use groups to manage ACL. Adding a user to a group is free, but adding a user in an ACL at the root level has a cost because optimized read ACLs need to be recomputed.
- When using Nuxeo in cluster mode, consider using Redis VCS row cache invalidation.
- Consider disabling the OS swapping (
sudo swapoff -a) or try to lower the swapiness (
- Check the network latency between the application and the database.
- Configure ImageMagick to use a single thread.
- Monitor everything, JVM, GC, VCS cache hit ratio, database, system.