Alerts are emails automatically sent to users when an event occurs in a space to enable you to follow the activity of a document or a space.
When you follow a document or a space activity, you get an email when the events below happen:
- Creation: you get an email when some content is created in the space
- Modification: you receive an email every time the space or its content is edited
- Workflow changed: you receive an email for each action that happens during a review (start, abandon, document approval, document rejection)
- Approval workflow started: you receive an email every time an approval workflow is started
- Comments moderation: you receive an email when a comment is approved on a site
- Publish: you receive an email when a document is published in the specified section
Share: you receive an email when a document has been shared with you by its principal author or by another user.The publish event is available in sections only. The other events are available in workspaces only.