This page mentions what's new. Refer to the upgrade notes to transition to this version.
This is a bugfix release.
- Fixed a bug that prevented removing documents from easyshare folders.
- Filters are correctly reset when changing to Grid view.
- The User Creation form is cleared when adding a new user.
- The Close button is displayed in the Share Saved Search popup window.
- When viewing a note, no more empty space is left at the bottom of the screen to make it more consistent with other document types.
- Standard users won't see any HTTP 404 when calling Audit.QueryWithPageProvider on the first loading of WebUI.
- Title of the dialog when adding a new cloud service provider entry mentions adding instead of editing.
- Title of the popup when creating a new vocabulary entry mentions adding instead of editing.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.
|Web UI 3.0.13||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.12||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.11||Option to append values when bulk editing|
|Web UI 3.0.10||Search and browse documents across multiple repositories|
|Web UI 3.0.9||Bulk edit large sets of documents|
|Web UI 3.0.8||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.7||Improvements to the bulk actions|
|Web UI 3.0.6||Select all documents and trigger bulk actions on them|
|Web UI 3.0.0 to 3.0.5||Upload experience for Large Files, audit entries improvements and more|