Introduces the ability to search and browse documents across multiple repositories.
When configuring a page provider for LTS 2021 in Nuxeo Studio, you can activate the "multi repository" option to search and get results across your different repositories. Web UI will display them and let you navigate to them, no matter where they are located.
If your search layout and result layout were already configured in LTS 2019, make sure to follow the routing API upgrade notes in order to get them working as expected.
When configuring Web UI, it is important that some actions show as soon as you have the most granular permission to enable them. We made some changes in that regard for that release.
- The option to delete permanently documents is available when having the "Remove" permission instead of "Manage Everything".
- Permissions can be managed as soon as you have the "WriteSecurity" permission instead of "Manage Everything".
- Accessibility: when using a screen reader, the labels used to sort results are more explicit.
- Web UI is now compatible with strict CSP headers.
- The proper preview is displayed when navigating to another asset.
- The browser title is updated correctly when navigating.
- The Action bar is put to the background when opening the Creation popup.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.