This release includes bugfix and accessibility improvements.
This release brings improvements around screen reader support, keyboard usage and focus visibility.
An updated VPAT can be found in this page.
- Accessibility: The labels have been accessible for tags and the comment section.
- Polymer.IronFormElementBehavior is added for compatibility.
- The Search Drawer is no longer selected when navigating away from the Search pane.
- The recently viewed items have been updated which were previously not updated with the selected bar.
- A File drag'n drop does not trigger a download.
- The file name will be visible without refreshing the page.
- The preview on the Task view uses a standard previewer.
- The tooltip disappears when changing screen.
- Nuxeo-tag-suggestion handles single-space tags.
- The double slash entries can be deleted in the vocabulary section.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.
|Web UI 3.0.20||Additional flexibility for data table configuration|
|Web UI 3.0.19||Differentiate views from downloads in the activity and audit (general availability).|
|Web UI 3.0.18||Differentiate views from downloads in the activity and audit (beta).|
|Web UI 3.0.17||Accessibility improvements around contrast and screen reader usage|
|Web UI 3.0.16||Accessibility improvements around name, role, value|
|Web UI 3.0.15||Bulk actions - unselect some, accessibility improvements|
|Web UI 3.0.14||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.13||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.12||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.11||Option to append values when bulk editing|
|Web UI 3.0.10||Search and browse documents across multiple repositories|
|Web UI 3.0.9||Bulk edit large sets of documents|
|Web UI 3.0.8||Bugfix release|
|Web UI 3.0.7||Improvements to the bulk actions|
|Web UI 3.0.6||Select all documents and trigger bulk actions on them|
|Web UI 3.0.0 to 3.0.5||Upload experience for Large Files, audit entries improvements and more|