Introduces the ability to bulk edit documents through the UI.
As a follow up to our focus on bulk actions, this release introduces the ability to bulk edit large sets of documents. See how to create your custom bulk edit forms using Nuxeo Studio for a complete tutorial.
- The number of documents impacted by a bulk action is hidden until the information becomes available.
- The actual number of documents selected is shown when selecting over 10k.
- An error is displayed when a newly created user already exists.
- The message "No results" is shown only when no more data is loading.
- The nuxeo-directory-radio-group widget shows selected values at document creation.
- Audit data is correctly shown when scrolling over the 40 first entries.
- Rendition download icons take into account the theme variables.
- Required inputs works within layout blocks.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.