This release helps differentiating views from downloads in the activity and audit.
The audit and activity better reflect actions done in Web UI.
When visiting a document, the activity tab shows this action as a view. Activities are registered as a download only when clicking on a download button.
In the history tab and in the audit, views are distinguished by a specific comment. The action performed is still shown as a download because a download technically happens at the server level.
- Accessibility: drawer buttons can be accessed and used with a keyboard.
- The group id is displayed in the column "identifier" in the table "Nested groups".
- The Edit popup keeps the same width when many entries are added to a suggestion field.
- The Search form is responsive after (un)trashing documents from results.
- When adding a long description while adding documents to a collection, the "Cancel" and "Add" buttons remain accessible on screen.
- In tables, dropdown width is wide enough to fit long values.
- Dropdown list does not overlap when sorting results in the search screen.
- The loaded document remains on page without re-fetching when the Queue View scrolls up.
- The "Saved searches" dropdown opens under the Search Filters input field even when it contains searches with long names.
- When adding a value in a custom multivalued field, the add entry popup disappears after the value is added.
- nuxeo-tag elements are fully displayed in table-cells.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.