This release brings the ability for users to copy detailed information to the clipboard when an error happens while executing a bulk action. This information can then be leveraged by developers and system administrators to find the root cause of the issue. [WEBUI-402]
If you are not familiar with the feature yet, you can learn more with the bulk actions documentation.
nuxeo-dateelement takes into account the locale to display the dates.
nuxeo-diffelement handles dynamic facets.
- The Admin audit page is refreshed when a parameter is changed.
- The default search criteria when picking images in the rich text editor uses the full-text search instead of searching on the title.
- JSP Web UI resources files are no longer cached.
- The EXIF original date is displayed in the EXIF card of a Picture asset.
- The Save as button disappears when navigating away from a search.
- The Save button is not clickable as long as the file upload is in progress.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.