This release improves accessibility.
Focus was put on the
WCAG 2.1 level A 4.1.2: name, role, value accessibility criteria in order to improve how Nuxeo Web UI interacts with screen readers.
The following items are now correctly announced by a screen reader:
- The remove from collection button.
- The remove from favorites button.
- The view changing button.
- The selection status in grid view.
- All comment actions.
- The remove selection button in selection widgets.
- Fulltext input is submitted when pressing the submit button in searches.
- A comment containing non-alpha-numeric characters can be edited properly.
- The dropdown arrows of nuxeo-selectivity elements in the table header are rendered next to the text.
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.