The Nuxeo REST API is available on a Nuxeo Server. All endpoints follow the URL:
This page explains the organization and scope of the existing endpoints and other additional mechanisms which extend the behavior of the API.
default-domain document by its path:
curl -u Administrator:Administrator https://nightly.nuxeo.com/nuxeo/api/v1/path/default-domain
Scope and Concepts
See Endpoints for more detailed information on the provided endpoints and how to contribute your own.
The Nuxeo REST API offers several additional features compared to a standard REST API:
- The use of Content enrichers in request headers which allow you to request more information with the returned resources (for example, receiving all of a document's children in addition to the document itself).
- The use of Web Adapters which transform the resources returned (for example, getting all the tasks of a document, or its related documents).
- The ability to pipe command calls on a resource.
- Visit the Nuxeo API Playground to experiment with different endpoints on your Nuxeo instance. You can read the Nuxeo API Playground documentation for more information on how to use it.
- Discover the Nuxeo Platform and its features through its REST API.
- Check out some consecutive cURL calls to get familiar with the resource/command variations of the API
Available Client SDKs
We provide several client SDKs to make it even easier to use the API integrated with the Nuxeo Platform:
- Java client
- iOS client
- PHP client (partial implementation)
- DART client
- .NET Client