Nuxeo Platform User Documentation
Updated: October 16, 2020
- Files — A file document is composed of an attached file that you upload on the application. You can upload files of any format.
- Notes — The note is a document that consists in a text displayed in the Summary tab of the document. The note is usually created using the integrated rich editor, displayed in the note creation form. This editor enables layout modifications on the text.
- Folders — There are two types of folders: regular folders and ordered folders. The difference between the two folder types is the way content is sorted.
- Forums — A forum is a discussion space in which users can talk together. A forum is organized around different topics, in which users can add comments. Topics and comments are displayed in threads.
- Collections — Collections are a folder-like document in which you can classify existing documents. Documents are not actually copied or moved into the collection, which only holds a link to the document in its original location.