Social workspaces can only be created in the Social domain added automatically by the system when you install the Social Collaboration module to your Nuxeo application.
You can create a social workspace from:
- the Collaboration tab, from any social workspace's dashboard,
- the document management view of the social domain.
To create a new social workspace from the Collaboration tab:
- Click on the Actions button, in the top right corner of the view.
- Click on Create a Social Workspace. The social workspace creation form is displayed.
- Fill in the form (see below for social workspace parameters) and click on the Create button.
To create a social workspace from the document management view of the application:
- In the Social domain, click on the New button.
- On the Available document types window, click on Social Workspace.
- Fill in the social workspace creation form.
- Click on Create button. The workspace's Wall tab is displayed. You can now configure the workspace's dashboards.
|Title||Name of the social workspace.|
|Description||Text that explains what the social workspace is about.|
|Subject||Topic(s) of the social workspace.|
|Public||Indicate if the social workspace is public or private.|
|Approval subscription workflow||For public workspaces: indicates if join request should be approved by a workspace administrator or automatically.|
|Expire on||Date at which the social workspace can be closed by an administrator.|