This add-on is deprecated since Nuxeo Platform 6.0.
When you export assets, you actually download it. Depending on the type of asset, you get different exports.
Assets have an icon that enables you to export directly from their view on DAM: . Click on that icon and save the "attachments.zip" file. You can then unzip the folder and see the exported files (see below for exported files depending on the asset type).
When you export pictures, you get a folder with four files:
- Original image: original size and format of the imported picture
- Original Jpeg image: the picture is converted to JPG but the original size is kept. This export is done even if the original picture was a JPG file;
- Medium size image: the picture is converted to JPG and resized to 550 px height or width;
- Thumbnail: the picture is converted to JPG and resized to 100px height or width.
The original and medium pictures can be the same size when you download them if the original is smaller or equal to medium size.
When your export a video asset, you get a folder with several files available:
- The original video file,
- One WEBM conversion,
- One MP4 conversion,
- One JPEG picture by storyboard chapter,
- One JPG picture prefixed with "StaticPlayerView_video-screenshot-", which is the picture extracted from the video that is used for the player picture,
- One JPG picture prefixed with "Thumbnail_video-screenshot-", which is the thumbnail used in folders proposing a thumbnail view (typically in the DAM view).
When you export an office file (PDF, DOC, ODT, etc), you download the original file only.