You can save searches done using the default search form and the quick search form, so as to be able to reuse them at anytime. You can run them from the Search tab, and manage them from the Home > Searches tab.
NXQL searches cannot be saved.
When you save a search, you save its criteria. This means that the results displayed when you reuse the search may be different from the results at the time you saved the search, as the content of the application may (and probably will) have changed.
You can save as many searches you need. Saved searches are available in the Search tab drop down list. To load a search, just click on it in the list, it is automatically executed.
To save a search:
- Run a search.
- Click on the Save search button.
The Save this search window pops up.
- Give your search a name and click on Save.
Your search is now available in the Search tab drop down list, in the Saved searches category.
It is currently not possible to share a saved search.
You can manage your saved searches from the Searches tab of your Home.
To delete a saved search:
- In your Home, click on the Searches tab.
- Select the search to be deleted using the checkbox.
- Click on the displayed Delete button.
- Confirm deletion. The search is not available anymore from the Search tab.