A series of widget types has been defined for the most generic uses cases.
You can also visit the Layout Showcase to get a visual tour of the most common widget types.
All widgets types available on your Nuxeo application are listed at http://localhost:8080/nuxeo/site/layout-manager/widget-types.
Here is some documentation about the most common widget types that are used in the application:
- Default Widget Types Known Limitations — Some widgets have limitations in some specific conditions of use. We maintain a list of known problems here.
- Basic Widget Types — A series of widget types is available for the most basic uses cases.
- Listing Widget Types — A series of widget types useful for listings.
- Summary Widget Types — A series of higher-level widget types useful to display information on a document Summary tab.
- Tab Designer Widget Types — Some higher level widget types are useful to design tab content, and come as an addition to Summary Widget Types.
- Decoration Widget Types — A series of widget types that are only useful to handle display of subwidgets, or just add tags surrounding other widgets.
- Suggestion Widget Types — A series of widget types for suggestions.
- Aggregate Widget Types — This page presents widget types to be used to display aggregate buckets.
- Advanced Widget Types — A series of widget types for advanced usage.