maxSizeattribute is set to 1000,
concurrencyLevelto 500 and
ttlto 60. In order to set up a cache (or override an existing one), follow the steps described in How to Configure a New Directory Cache.
Studio allows you to declare new vocabularies that can be used in the different document layouts to fill in metadata or in virtual navigations.
A vocabulary is a list of labels that are used in the application to populate the various selection lists (drop-down, select or multi-select lists). A vocabulary can be used independently or it can be associated with other vocabularies to compose a multi-level list.
There are 3 types of vocabularies:
- Simple vocabulary: one-level vocabulary,
- Hierarchical vocabulary: multi-level vocabulary.
- Child vocabulary: one-level vocabulary used as the sub-level of simple vocabulary to compose a multi-level selection. To make parent selection easier, available vocabularies values are proposed in a drop down list.
The association of simple and child vocabularies to compose a multi-level list has been replaced by the hierarchical vocabulary, which we recommend for multi-level lists.
- Click on the Vocabularies item of the Studio menu.
- Click on the New button.
- Fill in the ID and vocabulary type and click on the Next button.
Fill in the values as desired.
- Click on the Save button. You can now use the vocabulary on layouts to populate drop-down lists. After you deploy your customization on your Nuxeo Platform, the vocabulary is available in the Administration Menu so power users and administrators can easily add new entries to the vocabulary.