The Application Information page will let you define the way your Studio project is published.
This page displays properties defined for the entire application without any consideration of branches. When a user changes one of these properties, it is defined for every branch and every user. The fields are:
- Name:The name of the project.
- Description: The description of the project
- URL: Read-only, displays the relative path of the project on the remote Git server.
- Licence: The project licence.
- Maven Group: Sets the project Maven group.
- Maven Artifact id: Read-only, the project id in the Maven GAV.
- Maven GAV link: The link to the project WebEngine page, access to the GAV for each release and the snapshot version.