Nuxeo Studio allows you to configure the Nuxeo Platform easily. It's part of Nuxeo Online Services, hosted on the Cloud and maintained by Nuxeo.
Solution designers are able to create a consistent configuration thanks to real-time checks warning of any errors or missing configuration points and uses an auto-completion system to guide you through your implementation work.
Configure and design the core logic and user interface of your application.
Deploy your configurations in a click with our hot reload mechanism.
Evolve safely, configurations compatibility with future versions is guaranteed.
Our Nuxeo University video dedicated to the discovery of Nuxeo Studio.
Start configuring a Nuxeo Platform project with this tutorial.
Configure your content models and business workflows.
Configure your forms and layouts designs for Web UI.
When creating a new application, the usual configuration steps are:
- Brand your application
- Add new document types, with new metadata and lifecycle
- Create forms tailored to your document types
- Define your own search forms
- Add new buttons, tabs, icons in the UI
- Automatize simple to complex actions on documents
- Define business workflows with manual and automated transitions, a dedicated dashboard, specific forms
Nuxeo Studio supports the latest stable version of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox ESR