Resources is a section in Studio where you can upload various files that will be included in the plugin that Studio produces and that will be used by your application at runtime. Resources files are usually referenced from another Studio feature.
To upload a new resource, select the Browse button, choose your file then click on Upload.
- Images: can be used in the Branding feature;
- Widget templates: can be used when configuring forms and layouts;
- Layout templates: can be used when configuring forms and layouts;
- I18n Files: those files contain the translations of all the labels used in your custom plugin. You can directly edit your
.propertiesfile by clicking on , an editor will let you edit and save your changes;
- Schemas: can be used for uploading externally defined XSD schemas, for document properties.