Actions menu in Designer are renamed as
Buttons, and the related options as follows:
Operation Actionis now
Button: Choose this option to create a button using configuration only.
Custom Button: Choose it to create your own button element using code for extensive capabilities.
Icons reflect the options more clearly.
+ button in Designer is refreshed to be more explicit:
- Tooltips are shown on the option you choose,
- When only two options are available, clicking the
+button directly leads you to the one that is the simplest to use.
Studio Designer shows contextual help on click so that you can copy/paste code samples and click on documentation links.
- Contextual help is added to guide you on:
- choosing an aggregate type between ranges, histogram and terms options
- defining ranges
- adding a quick filter
- Date format and interval provide a default value and guidance to let you tweak it, quick filter clause has a placeholder to guide you on the query format
- Format field for range aggregates and interval field for histogram aggregates are properly marked as required, and regrouped with other required fields for faster configuration
- Quick filter name is shown in the user interface when no translation has been defined for it
It is possible to define aggregates on the sub-fields for a blob property. It can be used to provide search options to find files of a specific type, or based on the file size for example.
range aggregate types in combination with the
length property for the file size, the
terms aggregate with the
mime-type property for the file type.
These options work with any blob property, multivalued ones as well.
Compatibility for Nuxeo Studio with Polymer 3 to keep our technical stack up to date.
- Workflow graph looks consistent between Studio and Web UI when using a fork node (NXS-5292).
- Studio prevents you from using the same name for a content view and a page provider as it could lead to conflicts (NXS-4590).
- Page providers that are named similarly as a document type are correctly handled when generating a search form (NXS-4736).
Feel free to let us know how we could make Studio better for you!