The Nuxeo Online Services portal gives you access to information about each of your Nuxeo-based applications and the services that have been enabled. Available services are:
- Nuxeo Studio,
- support contract (developer or operations).
Available information includes:
- application details (such as the target delivery date),
- the target environment,
- the registered instances.
To fill in or edit your application's details and target environment:
- In My Application page, there is a list of your available accounts and projects. The information on your applications are displayed.
- To edit application's detail, roll over the tool icon to display the contextual menu.
- Click on the edition link, with the edit icon .
- Fill in or edit the information.
- Click on the Update button.
Information is saved.