The Nuxeo Online Services portal gives you access to information about each of your Nuxeo-based applications and the services that have been enabled. Available services are:
- Nuxeo Studio,
- support contract (developer or operations).
Available information includes:
- application details (such as the target delivery date),
- the target environment,
- the registered instances.
We strongly recommend that you fill in your application detail and target environment, as this is information often needed by the support team to resolve any logged issues.
To fill in or edit your application's details and target environment:
- In My Application page, there is a list of your available accounts and projects. The information on your applications are displayed.
- To edit application's detail, roll over the tool icon to display the contextual menu.
- Click on the edition link, with the edit icon .
- Fill in or edit the information.
- Click on the Update button.
Information is saved.