Your Nuxeo Support contract includes the access to our JIRA issue tracker platform https://jira.nuxeo.com. JIRA is the place where you can ask the support team questions, report issues with your application by creating "tickets". It enables both you and us to centralize the exchanges on your project's issues and to keep the history of your project available to all the persons working on your project. You can use JIRA to address the following aspects of Nuxeo:
- use of the Nuxeo API(s)
- bug identification and correction
- API optimization
- problem solving
- configuration optimization
- visibility to the roadmap
You can follow the evolution of your issues directly from the Online Services Portal.
The page https://www.nuxeo.com/legal/supported-versions/ presents the maintenance policy of the different versions of Nuxeo software. It can be useful to plan the upgrades of the customer's applications.
Here are some quick start steps. However, for good practices and complete descriptions, we recommend you check the related pages (see below).
How to Create a New JIRA Ticket
- In JIRA, click on Create Issue.
- Select the project Support Nuxeo Connect.
- Fill in the description as precisely as possible. Depending on the type of your issue, provide the appropriate items in the following list:
- steps to reproduce the issue
- customer development
- environment. See below for detailed field descriptions.
- Click on the Create button.
Check out the page How to Fill a JIRA Ticket for the complete list of available fields and good practices.
- Open / Acknowledged / in Progress / Reopened → Nuxeo is working on the issue. Depending on the provided elements, the ticket will evolve to "Resolved" or "Feedback required".
- Feedback required → Nuxeo is expecting more elements. The customer should answer the questions asked by Nuxeo or provide the missing elements and then use the "Give feedback" button to put the ticket back to the "Open" status.
- Resolved → Nuxeo provides an answer considered as satisfactory. The customer must approve the answer by making the ticket go to the "Closed" status or reopen the issue and indicate what is not correct in the provided answer (ticket goes to "Reopened").
- Closed → The end of the request.
For more information, check out the JIRA Tickets Workflow and the Ticket Follow Up pages.