Please refer to the Web UI documentation.
Once you've defined the query and form of your content view, you can define how to display the list of documents that match the query.
Search results, and so content listings, are presented in a table. You can configure the columns, i.e. the information on the documents that should be displayed in your content view. This is done in the Results tab of the content view.
Select the Nuxeo JSF UI target package in your Application Definition for the Content View feature to be available.
The first section of the Results tab enables you to define some general configuration on the content view results.
- Number of results per page: The default numbers of documents displayed by page
- Enable the user to edit displayed column: Enables the user to edit the search results displayed
- Enable spreadsheet action: Enables the user to use the Nuxeo Spreadsheet features from the content view results.
- Enable common actions (copy, paste, delete...): Makes the generic bulk actions available when user selects one or several documents
- Enable additional actions: Makes it possible to use custom actions on documents displayed in the content view. Click on Create a new action to create the action to use.
To define the results layout:
- Select a widget in the right panel.
- Drag it on the results grid and drop it on a Drop widget it here cell.
- If necessary change the widget type and properties and click on Save.
- If necessary click on the icon of the blue header cell to edit the Column title properties:
- Label: The column title
- Label for column selection: The label of the column in the Edit available data pop-up
- Translated: Check the box if the labels are internationalized
- Style class: Indicate the custom CSS class if any
- Sort property: Select how content should be sorted when user clicks on the column title
Other options in the Result columns section are:
- Reference an existing table layout: Check the box to use a layout defined in the Table layout section. This hides the results grid.
- Display layout mode selection: Makes the views available on the content so users can change the way the document list is displayed.
- Additional result column: Select the columns that should be displayed in the Edit available data pop-up.
You can set some advanced configuration on the content results. Click on the icon of each field to know how to use it. You can also have a look at the technical documentation about Content Views.