Discover upcoming and recent changes in Nuxeo Studio.
Whenever you generate a layout, Studio Designer will use translation keys automatically generated as explained in our managing translations page.
More information about upcoming changes is available in our bug tracking tool.
Administrators of an organization can manage their users along with their apps assignments directly from the dashboard. You can refer to our account management documentation for further information.
Whenever saving the following configuration:
- Page providers
- Workflow variables and workflow node variables
Translation keys are generated automatically following a convention with a default label, to facilitate translating your application. Refer to our how to on managing translations page for additional details on how this feature works.
- In the automation chains editor, operation parameters description is now displayed (NXS-2493)
- Schemas brought by facets are now displayed in the document type editor (NXS-3866)
- Nuxeo Studio Designer does not generate the coverage, nature, subjects, expiration fields anymore (NXS-5897)
- Designer live preview works again in our Firefox dev tools extension (NXS-6069)
More information about released changes and fixed bugs is available in our bug tracking tool.
|July to September 2020||Automatically generated translation keys, interface for account management|
|June 2020||Improved layout blocks experience|
|May 2020||Widgets Drag and Drop Instead of Mode|
|April 2020||Improved Visual Layout Configuration Experience|
|February / March 2020||Custom icons support, security improvements|
|January 2020||Automatically switch to a new branch|
|December 2019||Layout Inheritance for faster layout configuration|
Feel free to let us know how we could make Studio better for you!