Discover upcoming and recent changes in Nuxeo Studio.
When creating a Create, Edit or Import layout, the title field is automatically set as required to keep consistency with the default Web UI behavior.
When creating a layout for a workflow task, fewer properties are generated to avoid information duplication with the one exposed in Web UI.
file:contentsub-fields are exposed when defining an aggregate: to configure searches on file size or file MIME type for instance.
ecm:ancestorIdis exposed in both predicates and aggregates: can be used as an alternative to
ecm:pathwhen you know the document id instead.
BETWEENoperator is exposed in predicates for dates, float and integer numbers.
Compatibility for Nuxeo Studio with Polymer 3 to keep our technical stack up to date.
- Ability to use complex multivalued fields in page provider predicates (NXS-5191)
- Workflow resolution actions not displayed when there are several of them (NXS-5201)
- Branches should not be able to be merged when you have work in progress (NXS-5215)
- Studio Designer support for multiple levels of schema inheritance (NXS-5173)
- Branches can be deleted again and warning message is improved (NXS-5304)
- The correct configuration is generated when drag and dropping the lifecycle state in a table result layout (NXS-5257)
More information about upcoming changes is available in our bug tracking tool.
*character is now allowed to retrieve all schemas for a page provider. Studio will warn you about the performance impact this may have. (NXS-5208).
- Workflow graph transitions are properly shown and can be moved (NXS-4682) (NXS-5243).
- Studio Designer does not generate empty attributes anymore for multivalued fields or tab parameters (NXS-5224) (NXS-5259).
- Action configuration screen in Designer only shows the "input" field once (NXS-5216)
More information about released changes is available in our bug tracking tool.
|April 2019||Support to select all schemas in page providers, improved support for workflow graph definition.|
|March 2019||Easier search configuration, override Web UI default configuration, select your default theme in a click.|
|February 2019||Introducing the Layout Blocks and Git Status bar as well as an easier folderish documents configuration.|
|January 2019||Studio Designer interface improvements.|
|December 2018||Faster layouts configuration.|
|November 2018||Firefox support for Studio Designer, performance improvements, drag and drop schema properties in Studio Designer and information about your subscription status.|
|October 2018||Develop faster with Git access and Quick Switcher, JSF to Web UI migration early access release.|
|September 2018||Introducing Git access for Studio Designer.|
|June 2018||Application definition supports private package selection, introducing token management for enhanced security.|
|May 2018||Selecting dependencies makes their content automatically available for use in Studio. There are several other usability improvements in Studio Designer that make life easier.|
|April 2018||This release makes it easier to create a document type when using Web UI.|
|April 2018||You can now configure your project as a real application containing dependencies on any public addon without having to make a dedicated custom bundle. This release also brings improvements to our Maven integration.|
|March 2018||A REST API to trigger Studio releases, a revamped editor for page providers results and the ability to declare constraints for workflow variables and node variables.|
Feel free to let us know how we could make Studio better for you!