Free of charge for all our customers, the early access program offers an opportunity to:
- benefit from new stable features before everyone else
- be part of the community and co-create with us
- give your feedback directly to the developers and influence our priorities
When some features are stable but partially complete, we offer them through the Early access program. For example, a tool that supports a limited number of browsers, or a configuration screen that does not expose all advanced options people may need yet, could be available first through early access.
Our goal is to deliver features and get your feedback quickly, so that we can adjust our priorities to better fit your needs.
Currently Available Features:
- JSF UI to Web UI migration tool:
A safe and automated way to create an equivalent Web UI configuration based on your existing JSF UI configuration.
- Designer Live Preview:
An improvement to our browser extension that provides an instant preview of your Web UI configuration, instead of having to go through a hot reload.
You can choose to benefit from the early access program on each of your project. You can enable and disable early access features as you want. When enabled, all early access features are available to anyone accessing to the project.
The Early access program is opt-in. To activate it on a Studio project, you need to be granted the role of the
project owner by our support team: to request it, simply open a support ticket. This role enables you to edit your project settings, including enabling or disabling early access features.
Once you have the project owner role, to enable or disable early access:
- Go to the Nuxeo Online Services portal.
- In My Applications, click on the project name to access its settings.
- Press the edit icon.
- Select early access features if you want it to be available.
- Save your changes.