- Local Types: Lists the document types that you have created.
- Built-in Types: Lists the document types available by default on the platform.
- Workflows: Lists the workflows that you have created.
- Page Providers: Lists the page providers that you have created.
On documents (local types and built-in types for example), 5 layouts are available to let you customize the creation, edition, import, metadata and the view of your documents.
Once customized, layouts are displayed with a bold font.
When drag and dropping a multivalued field or a complex multivalued field into a layout, the corresponding element is automatically set to
nuxeo-data-table. Clicking on the element, then on the pencil icon will allow you to edit it.
From there, the field (or each sub field in the case of a complex multivalued field) is shown as a table with a column containing the element. Clicking on an element will display its properties on the right side of the screen so that you can configure it.
You may edit the field's label directly in the column title. Labels can be translated by entering the
Finally, when dealing with complex multivalued fields:
- Sub fields can be reordered by drag and dropping them around in the layout.
- A sub field can be deleted by hovering on it and clicking the trash icon.